Translate

Monday, August 31, 2026

The Red-vented Bulbul family's 2nd set of babies, flew away again, happily, from our balcony


I felt very happy, when I saw the new nest of the Red-vented Bulbuls again in our balcony . They must have felt our tiny garden, a safe place to bring up their family! This is the third time they have nested here.


The Bulbuls nested their first set of eggs last year  when they nested for the first time. I had left the first empty nest for a month or so, in the plant itself and later on, removed it. After some time, they had the second set of two birds, for which they built a fresh nest. I didn't photograph them at that time. This time, when I saw the nest, it was slightly bigger with three eggs. Then I took the first photo after they hatched:

 











No comments:

Post a Comment